|Skills & Interest Summary
- Program Leadership/Coaching
- Curriculum Development/Instruction
- Program/Game Scheduling
- International & Domestic Recruiting
- Marketing Promotions/Video Exchange
- Media Savvy/Public Relations
- Practice Planning/GamePreparation
- Team Travel Organization/Planning
- Official Visiting/Campaigning/Recruiting
- Project/Event Coordination
- Team Based Goals/Successes
- Devising Game Plans/
- Budget Oversigh/Cost Controls
- International Account
- Team Player/ Team Builder
- Ethically Based Foundation
|University of Padova Italy
PhD in Psychology
| Career Advancement
- Started in 1985 coaching junior team of Venice.
- Signed on 1990 for Glaxo Verona as assistant coach.
- 1996/97 season became head coach of Verona Team.
- Runner up of the European (Saporta) Cup (96/97) and was voted coach of the year in Italy.
- 97/98 winner of the European (Korac) Cup.
- 98/99 Greece with Panionios of Athens reached the Semifinal of the European(Korac) Cup.
- 99/2000 5th position Greek League with Panionios Athens.
- 2000 /2001Jesi (Italian League) 5th place and voted coach of the year.
- 2001/2002 Imola(Italian League)
- From 2002 to 2005 Napoli (Italian League) 5th place voted coach of the year
- 2005/2006 Greece Aris Thessaloniki 3rd place Greek league and Runner Up European (Uleb) Final
- 2006/2007 Greece Aris Thessaloniki 3rd place Greek league and Euroleague top 16
- 2007/2008 Italy Fortitudo Bologna
- 2008/2009 Greece Aris Thessaloniki 3rd place Greek league
- 2009/2010 Greece Aris Thessaloniki, left in Oct.
- 2009/2010 Umana Reyer Venezia (Lega 2)
- 2010/2011 Umana Reyer Venezia (Lega 2)
- 2011/2012 Umana Reyer Venezia (Serie A)
- 2012/2013 Umana Reyer Venezia (Serie A)
- 2013/2014 Umana Reyer Venezia (Serie A), resigned mid season.
- 2015/2016 Delaware 87ers (D-League) Assistant Coach.
- 2016/2017 Guangzhou Long-Lions (China-CBA), left in Nov.16
- 2017/2018 Avtodor Saratov (Russia-VTB), in Apr.'18 moved to Betaland Capo d'Orlando (Italy-SerieA)
| Highlighted Distinctions
- 25 years coaching experience and 13 seasons as Head Coach Eurolegue Level.
- 3 European all star games partecipations as Head Coach
- 3 European Finals and 4 semifinals
- 3 times coach of the year
- 7 times best defensive team of the league
- 3 times(96-97-98) coach of NIKE Eurocamp with the best young talent like Yao Ming ,Gasol ,Radmanovic and privileged to work with many NBA and NCAA coaches
- 9 years at Chicago Pre draft
- 15 partecipations at NBA summer leagues Orlando Las Vegas....
|Coaching Duties & Responsibilities
- Directing all aspects of the organization’s program, inclusive of pre-season meetings, all practices, competitions, meetings and post-season responsibilities.
- Support the Head Coach and the Basketball Staff in the preparation of analyses of opponent teams; analyze game statistics and tactical data of opponents and prepare game plans accordingly.Analyze team performance and develop game-by-game strategies in direct correlation to opposing team’s strengths and weaknesses. Monitor in game performance and able to modify pre-game strategy to adjust and adapt to current situations.
- Responsible for the ongoing operation and development of team including coaching and mentoring, training and conditioning, administrative duties, spotting and recruiting talented athletes, assisting in supervising the coaching/organization staff, and complying with all league rules and policies.
- Support the head coach in the determination of fiscal requirements and preparation of budgetary recommendations; monitor, verify and reconcile expenditures of budgeted funds.
- Direct various personnel functions including, but not limited to, hiring, performance appraisals, promotions, transfers and vacation schedules. Study, evaluate and implement innovations in basketball strategy and equipment.